Plot 134 is a semi-detached 3 double bed 2 bath new home offering 1119 Sq Ft of internal floor space built by the award winning NHBC developer Messrs C G Fry & Son. These properties are built in conjunction with the Duchy of Cornwall using local slate and granite features and will reflect the charm and architectural heritage. A fitted “Ellis Furniture” kitchen with AEG integrated appliances, Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiling to both kitchen/diner and cloakroom. Stunning bathroom suite and sanitary ware. Gas radiated central heating and hot water. 10 years NHBC warranty. Nacoss approved fitted alarm. Impeccable style, design and finish. Solar PV panels. Garage with lighting and power. Allocated parking space. Turfed rear garden and good sized patio.
NANSLEDAN - Nansledan is a 540-acre extension to the coastal town of Newquay on the north coast of Cornwall in South West England. The name is Cornish for ‘broad valley’.
It is being led by the Duchy of Cornwall, which owns most of the land that will make up Nansledan. The Duchy is a private estate established in 1337 which funds the public, charitable and private activities of the Prince of Wales and his family.
Over time Nansledan will evolve into a community of more than 4,000 homes supporting a similar number of jobs. It will include its own High Street, church, school and public spaces, helping to meet the future needs of Newquay in a complementary and sustainable way.
LOCATION - Nansledan is within two miles of Newquay town centre on the rugged north coast of Cornwall in South West England. Newquay is a popular seaside town and family holiday destination, home to some of the best bathing and surfing beaches in the UK, including Fistral Beach above (this is not a view from Nansledan).
Newquay has its own railway station accessed via the Par branch line. Cornwall Airport Newquay is just four miles from Nansledan and has year-round flights from London Gatwick and Manchester, plus a range of seasonal services.
All of Nansledan will have the ability to connect to superfast broadband.
KITCHEN - - Choice of Ellis fitted kitchens
- Choice of Porcelonosa /Devon tiles
- Fitted floor tiling as standard
- Option to upgrade to Quartz worktops and upstand
- AEG Appliances
- Stainless steel sink & chrome mixer tap
- Led spot lighting
- Chrome tile edging as standard
- USB double socket
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITE - - Choice of tiling supplied by Porcelanosa
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Glass bath & shower screens
- Chrome brass ware by Hansgrohe
- Duel fuel chrome towel radiator (if applicable)
- Back to wall close coupled WC (if applicable)
- Semi pedestal wash hand basins
- Chrome tile edging as standard
PROPERTY FEATURES - - Turfed gardens
- Outside courtesy lighting
- Choice of internal paint colour
- Outside tap
- Patio / paving to rear
- NACOSS fitted alarm
- Gas central heating
- Timber composite front door
- USB sockets in lounge / kitchen / study or smallest bedroom
- Telephone and TV aerial points to all habitable rooms
- Garage with Garador Carlton door
- Parking space - (by licence)
- Six panel smooth internal doors
- Fire / wood burner (ask negotiator for details)
VIEWING - For further information or to arrange a site visit please call the David Ball New Homes team - 01637 871694