*SOLD STC - Similar properties available* House 12 - This stunning, contemporary detached 4 bedroom home at Highfields in Cubert includes large open plan living & kitchen space and four generous double bedrooms, useful separate study, utility room and garage, creating the ideal choice both for families and those who simply love to entertain. Entertain in the open plan kitchen & dining space or enjoy movie night with the family in the separate reception room.
Careful thought and painstaking attention to detail has been given to the full specification and design of these, highly energy efficient, homes built by award-winning house builder Legacy Homes, from the fully-integrated kitchens to the stylish bathroom suites. Legacy delivers exemplary craftsmanship and a high-end finish throughout. You’ll be proud to call Highfields and Cubert your home.
Highfields - Highfields is a superb collection of luxurious contemporary homes, by multi-award winning premium housebuilder Legacy Homes, located on the edge of the beautiful, much sought after, village of Cubert with outstanding, far reaching countryside views.
Located just a short distance from the famous Holywell Bay and Holywell Golf Club and stunning coastal walks and a vibrant village community lie just outside the front door.
Inspired by coast and countryside, homes at Highfields, are being created with Legacy Home’s trademark design led architecture, attention to detail and contemporary living spaces, perfect for modern family life.
Energy Efficient Homes - Every Legacy home is thoughtfully designed and built to use energy as efficiently as possible, so as much of your energy and heat stay where it should be... inside your home, lowering your energy costs.
Every Legacy home is warmed sustainably by an air source heat pump, which warms the heating systems, including underfloor heating to the ground floor, and hot water for your home. Air source heat pumps are over 50% more efficient than a traditional gas boiler. All our homes come with underfloor heating to the ground floor which distributes warm air faster than traditional radiators.
Homes at Highfields include integrated, powerful photovoltaic roof panels powering each home with renewable energy. We are combining these energy efficient PV panels with optional* home storage systems that will dramatically reduce home owners dependence on traditional energy consumption and deliver significant long-term cost-of- living savings.
Your home’s sustainability is important to you and so too will be the sustainability performance of the car you drive. So, every new Legacy home is pre-wired to accommodate an EV charging point.
Specification - Kitchen & Utility
· British-built contemporary fitted kitchen
· Choice of quartz worktops
· Bianco Mode stainless steel sink and a half with chrome mixer tap
· Range of Miele appliances to include:
· Built in multi-function oven
· Four zone induction hob
· Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
· Integrated extractor fan
· Separate utility room (4 & 5 bedroom homes)
· Hot tap, wine fridge, Miele microwave (4 & 5 bedroom homes)
· Front door with chrome fixtures and fittings
· Hand painted internal doors with brushed fixtures and fittings
· Oversized skirting detail
· Walls and ceilings painted in contemporary colours
· A choice of Karndean flooring in the hallway and kitchen/ dining areas and utility*
· Luxury carpets in all other rooms
· Built-in wardrobes in the master bedroom (4 & 5 bedroom homes)
Heating & Electrical System
· Highly efficient ‘Air source heat pump’ with stored water cylinder
· Under-floor heating on the ground floor
· Thermostatically controlled radiators in all other rooms
· LED downlights in the hallway, kitchen and bathrooms
· Pendant lighting in all other rooms
· Ceiling speakers provided in the kitchen area
· High-level TV points provided to bedrooms and kitchen dining areas
· BT points in the under-stair cupboard, kitchen and lounge
· Fused spur provided for intruder alarm
· Pre-wired for fibre broadband
Bathrooms & Ensuites
• A choice of tiling in bathrooms and en-suites to include* Full height tiling in shower and bath areas Half height tiling on walls with sanitary ware
• Choice of tile flooring in all bathrooms and en-suites
• Contemporary bathroom suite
• Chrome mixer taps and shower fittings
• Large fitted mirrors
• Heated electric towel rails
• Low-level automatic lighting
• Anthracite PVCu high-performance double-glazed windows
• Frenchdoors leading on to the garden
• Private driveways
• Single or double garages with up-and-over electric door (selected homes)
• Power socket and light in garages
• Paved patio to the garden
• Turfed garden with 1.8m dividing fences
• External cold tap
• 32A external electric socket (pre-wired) to accommodate EV charging unit
• Landscaped front garden
• External light at the front and rear of homes
Construction & Peace of Mind
• Traditional masonry build
• Slate roof to all homes
• Painted render system
• Lindab gutters and downpipes
• De Lank Cornish stone cladding (selected homes)
• Vertical slate cladding (selected homes)
• 10 year NHBC Warranty
• 2 year Legacy warranty
• Home demonstration
A Vibrant Village - Cubert is located conveniently for accessible commute times to Cornwall’s main business hubs such as Truro, St Austell, Bodmin and Camborne and stunning North coast beaches such as Holywell Bay, Crantock and Perranporth.
THE idyllic coastal village of Cubert is overflowing with character, with a thriving community, traditional Cornish pub, independent cafés, shops and a thriving village school.
Life On The Water - Swimming, surfing or paddle boarding, make the most of having some of the UKs finest beaches just a short distance away.
Looking for family days on the beach, join the Crantock Surf Life Saving Club and know the children will grow up safely on the water and will have some amazing stories to tell of growing up in North Cornwall.
There is plenty to explore right on your doorstep up and down the beautiful North coast of Cornwall. The great Atlantic Sea and the North Coast of Cornwall.
Why Buy A Legacy Homes - Legacy-built homes are meticulously planned with high-quality fixtures and fittings, clean lines and contemporary designs.
• Every Legacy home comes with our own 2 year warranty and a ten-year NHBC Buildmark warranty, removing the need for a structural survey and giving you peace of mind.
• Buying a new home gives you a blank canvas on which to stamp your personal style. We offer a range of finishes and choices to help you to create your unique home.
• New homes are low maintenance and designed for modern living.
• New properties enjoy lower running costs. With higher levels of thermal insulation and energy efficient heating systems, new homes are cosy and warm up more quickly.
• All appliances, fixtures and fittings are brand new. Appliances are highly energy-efficient and under warranty.
• Legacy homes benefit from increased security; all doors and windows incorporate additional locks and security devices.
• Legacy offers a comprehensive customer care service.
• You’ll become part of a village community.
CGI images are an accurate depiction of homes at Highfields, subject to change. Additional photography are from previous Legacy homes for illustration purposes.